GolinHarris installs Pierre-Hubert Meilhac as Paris MD
GolinHarris has appointed Pierre-Hubert Meilhac as managing director of its Paris office.
Meilhac replaces Julie Gaye, who left the agency last year to join French comms agency Babel as a partner, in charge of influence and social media business.
In his new role Meilhac will lead marketing and new business for the agency in France. He is responsible for strengthening the partnership between GolinHarris and its sister agency Lowe Stratéus, which specialises in integrated PR and e-reputation.
Before this role, Meilhac was an associate director at Le Public Systeme agency.
Matt Neale, president of GolinHarris International, said Meilhac would be a ‘valuable’ addition to the agency’s EMEA leadership team. Meilhac’s experience covers a range of disciplines from consumer to issues management across the IT, entertainment, food, travel and environment sectors.
GolinHarris’ French operation services clients including the Florida Department of Citrus and the French Ministry of Agriculture.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...