New West End Company seeks PR help to attract wealthy travellers
The body that promotes London's West End has issued a PR brief to target wealthy travellers.
Exclusive: London’s Savile Row
The New West End Company is holding a consumer and corporate pitch to boost its London Luxury Quarter.
The area is billed as ‘the world’s most exclusive shopping destination’ and covers 42 streets west of Regent Street including Bond Street and Savile Row.
It is understood the pitch is for a retained brief targeting high-net-worth leisure and business visitors, with a particular focus on the Chinese market.
A spokesperson said: 'We are pleased with the work our current agencies have achieved so far. As part of our good practice process we review our suppliers. The shortlist is now closed, and we’re looking at existing and other agencies within the area.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...