Former Nelson Bostock MD Simon Glazer launches tech agency Elate
Simon Glazer, formerly managing director of Nelson Bostock, has launched a consultancy focused on start-up and mid-sized technology and b2b brands.
Glazer: New agency
Elate Communications has signed up three undisclosed clients including a Silicon Valley-based technology firm. Based in Hertfordshire, Glazer plans to expand into London.
He left Nelson Bostock last year. Group CEO Lee Nugent has assumed Glazer’s responsibilities, supported by deputy managing director Nick Clark.
Glazer is a former chairman of the PRCA Technology Group and has held senior roles at WPP firms Blanc & Otus and Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...