Watch Boris Johnson ambush Nick Clegg's radio phone-in
Nick Clegg was surprised by a recorded question from caller 'Boris from Islington' on his LBC radio show this morning.
Nick Clegg: Surprise caller
The Mayor's office told PRWeek that London Mayor Boris Johnson was asked by LBC reporters to record a message for the Deputy Prime Minister while doing press interviews about stamp duty yesterday, and was 'more than happy to ask the Deputy Prime Minister a question.'
Johnson asked Clegg about getting ministers out of ‘posh limos’ and ‘onto public transport like the rest of us.’
A spokesperson for LBC said Nick Clegg was unaware that the message was from Boris Johnson before it was played. Watch his reaction below.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead UX Architect - £60K-£70K - Tier One Investment Bank Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...