Ogilvy lands Princess Cruises ship launch
Princess Cruises has drafted in Ogilvy PR to handle the launch of Royal Princess, a 'new-generation' ship, following a competitive three-way pitch.
Cruise: Royal Princess illustration
Ogilvy PR is working with the brand on a project basis for six months. It is charged with creating a launch programme for the Royal Princess, which includes handling special projects and raising awareness across consumer media in anticipation of the upcoming UK launch this summer.
The agency will also support the Princess Cruises press office as part of the brief.
The Royal Princess is a 3,600 passenger cruise ship under construction and set to arrive in the UK in June. It boasts new dining and entertainment experiences and will follow the brand’s ‘Grand Mediterranean’ route as part of its maiden season, followed by its ‘Easter Caribbean’ route later this year.
A second ‘new-generation’ ship is expected to be launched by Princess Cruises, owned by Carnival Corporation, in 2014.
Ogilvy PR head of publicity, Lesley Anderson will lead the account, reporting to Pieter Van Der Schee, head of brand marketing at Princess Cruises.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...