Omnicom PR revenues climb 3.3%
Omnicom has reported 3.3% annual organic growth for its PR operations to $1.29bn (£824m) in 2012.
John Wren: Omnicom chief executive
Including the impact of foreign exchange and acquisitions/disposals, growth in its public relations revenues was 4.9%.
Omnicom is headquartered in the US and owns agency networks Ketchum, Fleishman-Hillard and Porter Novelli.
Its PR operations had a particularly good fourth quarter, growing 8.4% year on year on an organic basis to $348m.
Public relations accounted for 9.1% of its overall 2012 revenues of $14.2bn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...