GolinHarris grabs share of £1m Smirnoff PR work from Diageo
Diageo has shifted a large chunk of its Smirnoff work from Splendid to GolinHarris.
Diageo brand: Smirnoff vodka
GolinHarris will now look after consumer PR across Britain as well as managing Western European PR for the vodka brand.
This includes handling the Yours for the Making campaign launched last summer. Splendid, which had held the consumer brief since 2003, will retain work on social media strategy across Western Europe and influencer activation in Britain.
Diageo’s move followed chemistry meetings. It initially retained Splendid for the overall brief in a repitch last May.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...