Surname & Surname wins sustainable seafood brief
The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) has appointed Surname & Surname to build the organisation's consumer profile and promote ocean sustainability.
Sustaiable seafood: The Marine Stewardship Council
The consumer agency is charged with creating a programme of activity targeting the lifestyle press and bloggers to build awareness of sustainable seafood. The tie-up follows a project Surname & Surname carried out at last year's Frieze Art Fair, curating the 'world's first QR-code sushi'.
James Simpson, comms manager at MSC, said the QR work enabled the organisation to reach a 'new kind of consumer', presenting MSC in a 'completely fresh light'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...