Capital MSL wins brokerage firm Newedge European brief
International brokerage firm Newedge has called in Capital MSL to drive its corporate comms across Europe.
European expansion: Newedge
Formed from a joint venture between Societe Generale and Credit Agricole CIB, Newedge is the world's largest independent listed derivatives broker.
The firm recently announced a significant restructuring programme designed to restore profitability by concentrating on core areas, following a global slump in futures trading volumes.
Nicole Wesch, global head of media and PR at Newedge, said Capital MSL would help to grow the company's profile in Europe 'in this period of change for the futures industry'.
Claire Maloney, MD of Capital MSL, commented: 'At a time of unprecedented regulatory scrutiny, Newedge offers the market an unconflicted model.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...