Arts Council England tenders press office and media monitoring duties
Arts Council England, which invests public and National Lottery money in arts funding, is reviewing its set-up with a focus on driving online monitoring.
Arts Council England: Encouraging music
Arts Council director of media relations Louise Wylie said: ‘With technology changing it is hugely important that our ability to monitor how our comms is reaching stakeholders is up to date and user-friendly.’
The council currently works with Nasdaq, Kantar and Gorkana on the services.
Separately, it has called in Seymour PR to work on a project focused on encouraging youngsters to start playing a musical instrument.
The agency won a pitch for the two-month project, which will launch with research into the issue before moving on to raising awareness around an upcoming national event.
The Learn to Play Day will involve music stores across the country opening their doors and giving free music lessons on 16 March.
Seymour PR founder Carie Barkhuizen said: ‘We want to drive news around the research first and then play a supportive role on the council-partnered event next month. We will be looking at how the current economic climate might be affecting families when it comes to taking up music and how the project can help with that.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...