Pagefield brought in for gift card consumer protection brief
A gift card firm is seeking to capitalise on the recent furore over HMV gift cards by engaging Pagefield for public affairs and strategic PR.
Gift cards: One4all
The Gift Voucher Shop (GVS) wants to spread awareness of the protection offered by its multi-retailer gift card One4all. Pagefield, led by partner Kate Levine, will work on an initial project basis for six months.
HMV’s collapse meant it stopped accepting gift cards, though the resulting outcry forced the administrator, Deloitte, to honour them.
GVS wants to make the public aware there is a ‘safer option out there’ than single retailer gift cards, as well as encouraging the rest of the industry to follow suit.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...