Kindred to promote Arts University Bournemouth talent hunt
Arts University Bournemouth has called in Kindred as it hunts for young creative talent.
Deputy MD: Ruth Kieran
As part of the university’s Who Are You? competition, 14- to 19-year-olds are being asked to create a piece of work that reflects who they are.
Kindred will look to promote the competition through traditional PR and social media channels across youth, creative and traditional titles, as well as enlisting celebrity ambassadors.
Celebrity supporters inc-lude photographer Rankin and international artist Stuart Semple, who will work alongside war photographer Giles Duley to encourage entries.
The 20 eventual winners will have their work supersized and displayed on billboards across the country.
Kindred deputy managing director Ruth Kieran will lead the account.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead UX Architect - £60K-£70K - Tier One Investment Bank Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...