Freedrinks seeks agency for ZEO soft drink relaunch
The makers of a high-end soft drink are seeking agency help to take it to a wider, less exclusive audience.
Mass market: ZEO is being relaunched
Freedrinks, the company behind ZEO, is set to embark on a pitch process ahead of a relaunch of the drink later this year.
Victoria Allen, PR and digital marketing manager for Freedrinks, said: ‘We’re looking for support in our trade and consumer PR. At the moment, we’re very much a premium brand – but this is about going more mass- market.’
ZEO is positioned as a low-fat non-alcoholic drink for adults and was launched in London venues such as Mahiki and The Sanderson last summer.
The relaunch is expected in the late spring or summer and new flavours will be made available.
ZEO’s PR was previously handled by Cubo Communications, which is understood not to be repitching after an 18-month relationship with the brand.
The launch activity included a 96-sheet billboard on London’s Old Street roundabout site and posters in Soho and Mayfair last autumn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...