The Red Consultancy wins Air France-KLM UK brief
Air France-KLM has hired The Red Consultancy to provide UK press office services on a retained basis, after a competitive four-way pitch.
Air France-KLM: Hired The Red Consultancy
The agency won the business from Consolidated PR after a turbulent year for the airline’s agency relationships.
Consolidated originally ran the accounts for both Air France and KLM before Air France’s work was moved to Saltmarsh. The account reverted to Consolidated after the collapse of Saltmarsh six months ago.
Red will focus on social media and SEO while its consumer practice, Play, will run high-impact programmes for each brand.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Business Marketing Manager EMR £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...