Red Door drafted in for Daylong hosiery campaign
Daylong, the compression hosiery retailer, has brought in Red Door Communications to drive consumer awareness through a nine-month campaign.
Support: An example of Daylong’s compression hosiery range
Red Door has been charged with informing consumer audiences about the health benefits of men’s and women’s compression and support hosiery, while debunking common misconceptions that the products are unattractive and for older people.
The agency is the first to carry out a campaign of this kind for Daylong. Red Door will target national health media alongside national press, women’s interest titles and men’s health titles, with social media elements.
Compression hosiery provides the support required to help blood circulate through the veins in legs and ankles. It is used for a wide range of medical and non-medical conditions.
Daylong stocks more than ten brands, including Scholl and Activa, which produce compression hosiery designed specifically for men and women, while also providing support for circulation issues experienced as a result of playing sport and pregnancy.
Julia Harries, head of consumer health at Red Door, will lead the account, reporting to Magdalena Kuczmik, marketing manager at Daylong.
Harries said: ‘The health benefits of properly fitted compression hosiery are well established in medical literature. However, it is often overlooked as an effective intervention or disregarded due to its "Nora Batty" associations.
‘There is now a wide range of attractive and fashionable compression hosiery for men and women.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...