National House-Building Council turns to InHouse for six-figure brief
A housing watchdog and insurance provider is bolstering its comms after a tough year for new builds.
NHBC: Brief for InHouse Communications
The National House-Building Council (NHBC) has given InHouse Communications a six-figure brief to help position it as market leader.
The organisation acts as standards setter and warranty and insurance provider for the housing market.
However, its own figures recently revealed that the number of new homes built dropped by nine per cent during 2012.
The company’s brief is to boost the corporate profile of NHBC as the ‘go-to’ authority on raising standards of new homes and the leading provider of consumer protection for new home owners.
It will also look to raise the profile of NHBC’s new chief executive Mike Quinton, who started in the post four months ago.
Jo Tanner, co-founder of InHouse Communications, said: ‘We will be looking to highlight the benefit of new homes over older ones and put them at the heart of the debate in terms of the big issues such as planning and energy consumption.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...