PRCA secures new partner for apprenticeship scheme
The PRCA has penned an agreement with a new training provider for the £1.2m Government-backed PR apprenticeship scheme following Pearson in Practice's closure.
PRCA: Apprenticeships scheme
The scheme to introduce hundreds of non-graduates to comms careers will now be run in partnership with not-for-profit training agency Creative Process.
The PRCA said approximately 50 apprentices had been placed through the scheme, with another 35 ready to sign up when the service switches to Creative Process. It added there had been no disruption to the programme.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £26000 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...