BackBay boosts London office with Citigate hire
BackBay Communications, the US financial comms agency that opened a London operation in 2011, has hired Citigate's Stephen Fishleigh as a London-based director.
Fishleigh has spent the past nine years in the corporate team at Citigate Dewe Rogerson, specialising in research insight and intelligence and serving as the agency’s head of research.
His previous clients have included Investec Private Bank, Hawker Beechcraft, Creditsafe, Baring Asset Management and Santander.
He will work across a range of BackBay’s European and global clients, including Satis Asset Management, CPM People, Edwards Wildman and AFEX.
Bill Haynes, president of BackBay Communications said: ‘Stephen’s deep experience in developing research studies for leading financial and professional services firms as a means to building brands is a perfect match with BackBay’s approach of offering fresh insights from leading companies to the major business print and broadcast media.’
BackBay launched in London in April 2011, bringing in Toby Mitchenall, formerly editor of Private Equity International and also a former consultant at Citigate, to run the business.
The agency specialises in financial and professional services, private equity and financial tech, with clients including Grant Thornton, Pamlico Capital, Ridgemont Equity Partners and TA Associates.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...