Ogilvy appoints Rawlins and Wood as creative directors
Ogilvy PR London has hired Freud Communications' Alex Wood and former Freud creative Mat Rawlins to join the agency as creative directors.
Mat Rawlins (left) and Alex Wood
Starting this week, Rawlins and Wood, who will work as a pair, will be tasked with driving a focus on creativity across the agency’s corporate, consumer, technology and digital practices. Both report to Michael Darragh, head of digital at the agency.
Michael Frohlich, managing director, Ogilvy PR, called the hire a ‘bold move’ for the agency as it expands its team and works to boost creativity across the agency.
He said: ‘Together, they bring considerable experience in realising compelling content that has driven coverage and conversation for a wide range of integrated brand campaigns.’
Rawlins and Wood are the first Ogilvy staff to work in a dedicated creative role since EMEA creative director Jim Dowling left in 2008.
This month Ogilvy PR won Princess Cruises to handle the launch of the Royal Princess, a ‘new generation’ cruise ship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...