Greek food brand Gaea appoints first UK agency
Greek food company Gaea has appointed Three Sixty Degrees PR as its first UK public relations agency.
Gaea: produces a range of Greek food
The agency, which was founded by travel and lifestyle specialist June Field, has been awarded a six-month project for consumer PR, media relations and celebrity seeding.
Gaea is the fourth largest player in the oils and meze market in the UK, competing with brands such as Filippo Berio, and its products are stocked in every major supermarket bar Sainsbury’s.
The agency will report to Gaea chief executive Aris Kefalogiannis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...