Former Lockheed Martin comms head Chris Trippick launches agency
Chris Trippick has teamed up with Celia Turner to launch an agency focusing on the aerospace and defence sector.
TurnerTrippick PR: Newly launched
Trippick, previously UK VP comms and public affairs at the global aerospace company, has teamed up with agency head Turner to form TurnerTrippick PR.
Clients include engineering company Supacat, which makes the Jackal all-terrain vehicle used by the British Army in Afghanistan.
Turner, who formerly ran her own agency Celia Turner Public Relations, said that the sector was opening up to comms opportunities as companies increasingly specialized.
‘Where you previously had one company responsible for overseeing an aerospace or defence programme now you have many companies contributing to a final product. That creates a great comms opportunity, with different companies all with different comms styles and requirements.’
Between them, the pair have more than 30 years' experience covering the sector and have worked on projects including the Royal Navy’s Merlin Helicopter and the new F-35 Joint Combat Aircraft.
Since leaving Lockheed Martin in 2011, Trippick has acted as interim head of external affairs for Lilly UK and launched Green Door Public Relations.
Praising his partner’s understanding of the media as ‘second to none’, he added: 'My experience of helping a US company create a UK identity and strategy is proving to be of particular interest to companies entering the UK and facing the same challenge.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...