Harvard PR lands data centre account
Data City Exchange (DCE) has drafted in Harvard PR to support its UK data centre expansion programme.
Data City Exchange
The company was not working with a comms agency before appointing Harvard, which is part of the Good Relations Group.
DCE will open a flagship £60m data centre in Birmingham next month. It plans to add more in Belfast, Newcastle and the Wirral, with regional hubs planned in cities such as Bristol, Glasgow, Milton Keynes, Derby and Hull.
Harvard PR won the account following a competitive three-way pitch. It will deliver a full-service PR programme targeting the core tech press as well as the national media.
The agency will report directly to DCE chief executive John Eland, who said: ‘We were looking for a partner that not only had the right technology credentials, but also the strategic capabilities to work with us on putting in place the right comms strategy at this crucial point in the company’s development.’
Harvard’s managing director, Louie St Claire, said the agency would provide?‘a targeted, issues-led PR programme that grows with the company’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...