Metropolitan Police reappoints LCA to handle sell-off of stations
The Metropolitan Police has reappointed the London Communications Agency to handle how it communicates the sell-off of police stations.
New Scotland Yard: Met Police is to sell its HQ building
PRWeek revealed last July that the contract, which will last three years and is thought to be worth up to £800,000, was up for grabs.
The agency will focus on a range of stakeholder engagement around the ongoing sell-off, which includes a range of properties.
A small but so far undisclosed number of the Met’s 900 buildings are being sold, renewed or redeveloped under the current programme.
Hendon Police College will be a particular area of focus over the coming months, as the Met is looking to release half of the site for development.
Jane Bond, director of property services, Metropolitan Police Service, said: ‘The London Communications Agency has just the right mix of specialist property, real estate expertise and London focus to support our in-house teams in the effective communication of the modernisation of our estate.’
Among the buildings to be sold amid efforts to save money is New Scotland Yard.
The agency has handled the force’s property comms since 2004, having pitched for the account twice already during the period.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...