Government selects six PR agencies for major comms roster
The Government has fired the starting gun on a new wave of comms work with the selection of six agencies for a major roster.
New roster: Set to cover work across Government
PRWeek understands that Engine Group, Munro & Forster, Consolidated, SKV Communications, Unity and Syndicate Communications have been appointed to the roster for PR work worth more than £100,000.
Nearly 60 agencies are thought to have competed to get on the latest of the newly created frameworks, which replace the COI roster.
PRWeek understands the Government sent letters to those affected in the past couple of days, but the final appointments will not be fully confirmed until a ‘standstill period’ passes.
A Cabinet Office spokeswoman said: ‘A contract announcement will be made following the successful completion of the standstill period. The framework will not be live or official, and we will not be commenting on speculation until that point.’
The new line-up follows the announcement last year of the agencies appointed to compete for work worth under £100,000 in a framework named the Agile Route to Market.
The procurement process for both frameworks was launched last year after the COI closed in May.
Winners for the creative, direct marketing and digital framework are also understood to have been announced.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...