Swingball maker Mookie Toys calls in Threepipe following pitch
Major UK toy company Mookie Toys has brought in Threepipe following a pitch process.
Granpa Bee: A Mookie toys character
The company, whose toys include Swingball and Pillow Pets, has drafted in the agency for retained work.
Threepipe replaces incumbent Mi-Comms PR. It will run campaigns across traditional and digital media.
A key thrust of the work will be to create retail-led marketing promotions that offer fully integrated marketing support to drive sell-through.
The first campaign will focus on a charity partnership to promote Mookie's range of The Hive toys, with a campaign set to run over the summer.
The Hive toys promotion will feature an awareness campaign to support the plight of bees by partnering with charity Adopt a Hive.
Earlier this year the company acquired TP Activity Toys for an undisclosed sum.
Jim Hawker, co-founder, Threepipe, said that a focus to drive growth would be both on a domestic and international level.
He added: ‘We will be further building the Mookie brand as well as creating campaigns that support their key lines of business.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Ecommerce and CRM Manager Spotlight Recruitment negotiable, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...