FTI Consulting's strategic comms arm reports 2.2% Q4 revenue rise
The strategic communications business of FTI Consulting saw a 2.2% increase in fourth quarter revenues, but saw full year revenues decrease by 6.5%.
FTI: resigned from mining group BSGR's account in November
The division's fourth quarter revenues rose to US$50.3m from $49.2m for the final quarter of 2011.
The firm said that growth areas included ‘matters involving shareholder activism and the beginnings of capital markets activity'.
FTI was fifth in the 2012 global Mergermarket league tables for deal value and joint first with Brunswick in terms of deal volume, working on 217 transactions.
FTI added: ‘The segment’s expertise has proved a catalyst for our industry initiatives in energy, life sciences and government affairs.’
However, the division reported full year revenues of $187.8m, a fall of 6.5% from the 2011 figure of $200.9m.
Margins remained the same in 2012 as in the previous year at 13.3%, but rose substantially in the fourth quarter of 2012 to 17.4%.
Fee-generating headcount rose from 582 to 593 year-on-year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...