Environment Agency recruits Lisa White to head media and corporate comms
The Environment Agency has hired Lisa White as head of media and corporate comms.
Lisa White: Top comms role at the Environment Agency
White will start full-time at the EA in early April and replaces Alex Ross, who left to join Accenture.
She said: ‘The focus, as with many in the public sector, is the targeted use of resources. In our case, it’s to deliver environmental outcomes.
‘We will be looking at behavioural change, whether it’s about helping people protect the environment or on the issue of flooding. For the latter, it’s about making people aware of flooding and the risk it poses to homes, business and the local economy.’
White, who has recently been running her own consultancy, was previously director of comms at the Office of the Children’s Commissioner for England. She will report to director of performance and engagement Pam Gilder.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Director Prospect Resourcing Ltd up to £60k, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...