Red Consultancy's group MD Andrew Baiden steps down
Andrew Baiden, group MD of The Red Consultancy, is leaving the agency with immediate effect after 18 years to take a career break.
Andrew Baiden: Departing Red
He said: ‘After 18 very successful years at Red, I have decided to open myself up to some new challenges. I’ve had the most unbelievable time at Red, achieving almost every career milestone possible while working for amazing clients and with amazing people. But with PR both changing fast and expanding rapidly I’m keen to see what else is out there for me.’
Baiden joined in 1995, the year after the founding of the agency, which is now 18th in PRWeek’s 2012 Top 150 table.
He has overseen its corporate and technology practices and headed up its lifestyle and leisure consumer offering Play, which includes drinks, sport, travel, home entertainment and telecoms.
Red CEO Mike Morgan said: ‘Andrew is a true Red legend who has secured his own and this company’s place in the PR roll of honour over many years. We wish him well wherever his career takes him.’
Baiden said: ‘Red rocks and I’m particularly proud to have played a major role in the development of the modern multi-practice business that has been created over the last six years. As I step away I do so following a barnstorming 2012 in which we’ve posted double-digit growth and won agency of the year titles.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...