Meningitis UK drafts in Tetra Strategy for vaccine campaign
Tetra Strategy is working on a public affairs drive intended to build a case for the NHS to adopt the first licensed vaccine for meningitis B.
Vaccine brief: Meningitis B
Meningitis UK, a charity that funds vaccine development, has engaged the agency ahead of a key decision as to whether Novartis’ Bexsero vaccine should be included on the NHS’ childhood immunisation programme.
The assessment will be made by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation in June.
Tetra was engaged after a closed pitch.
On average, meningitis B affects 1,870 people each year, of whom ten per cent will die and a third will be left with life-changing after-effects.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...