Way To Blue hires Towse for offline expansion
Way To Blue has appointed Katy Towse as director of offline to further develop the agencies non-digital capabilities.
New Hire: Katy Towse
Towse will work closely with recently appointed UK entertainment director Laura Pettitt who joined the agency in January to lead a new integrated team.
The appointment marks the latest addition to the Way To Blue team as the agency expands its digital PR capabilities offline.
Way To Blue entertainment CEO Adam Rubins said: 'I'm thrilled Katy is joining our team to focus on our integrated approach. As a communications business it’s vital we can deliver a strong offline offering and Katy's ability and experience in that area is second to none.'
Towse joins the agency from Paramount Pictures where she worked on publicity campaigns for film releases. Previously she worked for the Victoria and Albert Museum where she managed the UK and international PR campaign for it’s Hollywood Costume exhibition which included events in London, New York and LA.
She has also handled publicity at Pathe film, including unit publicity, premieres, screening and events for films such as Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours.
In the new role Towse will focus on winning new business and building up the client base of the new team as well as running campaigns for existing clients including awards campaigns, film campaigns and film premiers.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...