Way To Blue hires Katy Towse for offline expansion
Way To Blue has appointed Katy Towse as director of offline to further develop its non-digital capabilities.
Way To Blue hire: Katy Towse
Towse will work closely with recently appointed UK entertainment director Laura Pettitt, who joined the agency in January to lead a new integrated team.
The appointment marks the latest addition to the Way To Blue team as the agency expands its digital PR capabilities offline.
Way To Blue entertainment CEO Adam Rubins said: 'I'm thrilled Katy is joining our team to focus on our integrated approach. As a comms business, it’s vital we can deliver a strong offline offering and Katy's ability and experience in that area is second to none.'
Towse joins the agency from Paramount Pictures. where she worked on publicity campaigns for film releases. Previously, she worked for the Victoria and Albert Museum where she managed the UK and international PR campaign for its Hollywood Costume exhibition, which included events in London, New York and LA.
She has also handled publicity at Pathé Film, including unit publicity, premieres, screening and events for films such as Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours.
In the new role, Towse will focus on winning new business and building up the client base of the new team, as well as running campaigns for existing clients including awards campaigns, film campaigns and film premiers.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...