CIPR chief hopes for trade body to go international
Outgoing CIPR chief Jane Wilson calls on trade body to go international.
Problem solver: Jane Wilson
Wilson will leave in September following three years at the helm. She explained that her original appointment was on the basis that she was 'a problem solver' who was drafted in to help in the short term.
Praising the body's work to increase inclusivity, she highlighted the extension of international networks as an area requiring attention.
'We need to look at our international offering and what partnerships we might be able to make to get a more international outlook,' she said. 'It's about reflecting the fact that people are increasingly working on campaigns that cross borders.'
Wilson claimed that there had been 'a lot of interest' from people looking to study CIPR diplomas abroad.
'It's about ensuring that those who want to take a CIPR qualification abroad can do so, whether online or in a study centre.'
She added that work needed to be done to ensure that services to CIPR members were consistent across the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...