Shine grabs Cos social media account
Cos, the high-end fashion retailer, has appointed Shine Communications to develop and drive a strategic social media campaign.
Cos: Briefed Shine for social media campaign
The company previously handled the activity in-house before inviting agencies to pitch for the project.
Shine is charged with increasing engagement with Cos' existing consumer audience, while attracting new customers to the brand.
Director Rose Hernu will lead the account.
The agency plans to develop a robust social strategy to maximise Cos' engagement with consumers across its global Facebook presence, ensuring the right tone of voice is implemented at all times.
Hernu will report to Atul Pathak, head of comms at Cos, who said: 'Shine demonstrated a clear understanding of our objectives and the importance of making sure we define Cos' behavioural and vocal tone around social media, while fiercely maintaining the brand identity and encouraging loyalty.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...