Bacardi holds PR pitch to take music platform forward
Bacardi is understood to be holding a six-figure pitch for its Bacardi Beginnings music platform as it looks to drive engagement among its core audience of males in their mid-twenties.
Bacardi: experiential activity
The rum brand created the Bacardi Beginnings platform last year as part of its 150th anniversary celebrations to connect with its male consumers around the age of 25.
Established UK music artists Friendly Fires, Mylo and Joe Goddard were each given a £10,000 grant to mentor and raise the profile of up and coming music talents AlunaGeorge, Ronika, and Jessie Ware, through collaborations and performances.
The initiative was handled by Glassjar and Instinct PR and featured the messaging: ‘150 years of starting parties – that’s 150 years of throwing legendary parties, bringing people together over great music and great drinks’.
Bacardi is looking to keep the platform focused on music, but neither Glassjar nor Instinct are involved.
Bacardi was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...