Kreab Gavin Anderson appoints FTI's Marc Cohen
Kreab Gavin Anderson has hired FTI Consulting's Marc Cohen as a director in its London office.
Marc Cohen: Joins Kreab Gavin Anderson
During his six years at FTI’s strategic communications division, Cohen worked across a variety of sectors including private equity, retail, leisure and consumer industries, handling high profile M&A, IPOs and corporate restructurings.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Cohen was at Bankside Consultants and before that at Deloitte where he started out his career in tax advisory and corporate finance.
London managing partner Gunilla Banér said Cohen would lead the London business’ growing consumer and private equity offer, serving clients in the UK and internationally.
‘Marc is a key addition to our 400-strong global team and will play a central role in growing our practice here in London,’ she said.
Cohen has also worked across a broader range of comms disciplines, including crisis comms, issues management and political work.
The hire is part of a transformation of the London team of KGA.
Kreab Gavin Anderson is undergoing a transformation after the loss of around ten London-based partners in recent months, including the agency's former London leadership team.
Since Baner took over as managing partner in London in October KGA has hired former FSA board member Chris Pond as head of public affairs, Matthew Jervois, as head of the financial services team and Chris Philipsborn as head of the energy practice.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...