Government digital head Nick Jones quits for Visa Europe
Nick Jones, the government's head of digital communications, is departing for a senior digital role at Visa Europe.
Digital guru: Nick Jones heads to Visa
Jones will move to Visa Europe to take up the new position of vice president of corporate comms digital.
The digital guru responsible for the digital and content channels of the Prime Minister's Office and Cabinet Office, including the Prime Minister's twitter account @number10gov, is understood to be in the last day of the Downing Street job.
At Visa Jones will be reporting to senior vice president of corporate comms for Europe Fiona Wilkinson.
Jones took up the role handling digital communications for Number 10 and the Cabinet Office following the closure of the Central Office of Information where he headed up the unit’s interactive services unit.
Both Jones and Visa Europe were unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...