M&C Saatchi PR wins Club Med work from Four bgb
Club Med has appointed M&C Saatchi PR following the launch of a major brand campaign.
Club Med: Called in M&C Saatchi PR
The agency won the retained consumer work following a pitch process and will build awareness of the holiday company, as well as supporting the launch of new resorts.
Its appointment follows the launch of Club Med’s new global brand campaign, which focuses on the travel brand’s ski and summer holiday resorts around the world.
Focused on the tagline ‘Where will your imagination take you?’, the UK campaign launched at the beginning of year and is based on the company’s upscale rebranding.
M&C Saatchi PR’s work will involve a range of campaigns to introduce the Club Med experience to a broader audience – including new locations in China, Italy and Turkey – alongside press office support.
Estelle Giraudeau, marketing manager at Club Med UK, said: ‘The support from M&C Saatchi PR will be vital as we look to target more upmarket holidaymakers in the UK. We were inspired by its creative ideas, impressive contact list and enthusiasm for our brand. With its help, we hope to bring our iconic experiences to life.’
The brief was put out to tender following seven years with incumbent Four bgb, which repitched for the work.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...