Weber Shandwick brings in Simon Rothwell as technology director
Weber Shandwick has hired Simon Rothwell from Good Relations Group as a director in its UK technology practice.
Joining Weber Shandwick: Simon Rothwell
Rothwell joins the agency in mid-March after 13 years at Harvard PR and Good Relations Group.
His most recent role was associate director, leading a team working on technology clients across Harvard and Good Relations, and his client experience includes RIM, Adobe, Nokia, nVidia and Cisco.
The hire follows the departure of Tali Kramer, a director in the technology practice at Weber, for College Hill last month.
Peter Ross, MD of Weber Shandwick Technology, said: ‘Simon’s wealth of B2B and B2C technology communications experience, creative brain and digital track-record will significantly benefit our clients and our staff.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...