Communications Management win Aston University bioenergy brief
Aston University has drafted in Communications Management to promote its pioneering bioenergy work.
European Bioenergy Research Institute: Working with Communications Managment
The agency will publicise work on the Pyroformer, which produces energy from waste and was developed by researchers at Aston’s European Bioenergy Research Institute (EBRI).
A key part of the brief will be developing awareness for local businesses about the benefits and use of the technology.
Louise Russell, EBRI marketing and comms officer, said part of the local engagement included ‘offering a programme of free support to help organisations explore the opportunities this rapidly developing market offers’.
The six-figure brief was put out to tender by the Birmingham-based university last autumn, as revealed by PRWeek last year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...