Ex-Fast Track Olympic lead Steve Chisholm launches Run Communications
Fast Track's former Olympic PR lead Steve Chisholm has started his own agency.
Steve Chisholm: Launching Run Communications
Run Communications launches with briefs from foundation client Nova International, which organises the Bupa Great North Run, and The Daily Telegraph.
Chisholm worked with Oscar Pistorius as well as BT for Fast Track while overseeing comms for the Olympics, but was made redundant last autumn amid wider cuts.
He said the Games ‘set the context’ for his new set-up.
‘I wanted to create a business that really encourages collaboration within the sports sector,’ he said.
'In sports comms in particular, there also needs to be a greater understanding of the audiences that are being engaged.’
Chisholm will be working with a network of freelancers and businesses.
He also plans to collaborate with Pitch, for whom he acted as consultant after leaving Fast Track.
Chisholm added that, alongside greater collaboration, he would be focusing on developing ‘greater rigour’ in analytics.
Nova International, which among other events also organises the Tesco Great School Run, is an ongoing retained client for Run Communications.
Work for The Daily Telegraph, will focus on the sports section and generating editorially led commercial partnerships.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...