PRWeek's Top 150 Consultancies 2013 opens for entries
PRWeek's Top 150 PR Consultancies, the annual ranking of PR agencies by fee income, is now open for entries.
The league tables are the industry's definitive guide to the UK's top PR firms and their revenues.
Agencies will need to enter online, as well as posting a copy of the form signed by their finance director and auditor or accountant. All entries are checked by the PRCA and Kingston Smith to ensure consistency.
The information will be used to compile a range of league tables, to be released throughout the year.
These will include the main Top 150 table and sector tables including consumer, healthcare, tech and public sector.
Agencies will need to submit their figures by Thursday 28 March. Click here to enter.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...