Frank PR to promote 'planet's toughest' Tough Mudder events
The self-styled 'toughest event on the planet' has hired Frank PR to build its brand in the UK.
Tough Mudder: staging more events in the UK
Tough Mudder, a ten- to 12- mile run incorporating military-style obstacles, called in the agency after staging its first event in the UK last year.
The brainchild of Englishmen Will Dean and Guy Livingstone has firmly established itself in America and Australia. This year, Tough Mudder will double its events in the UK to six nationally, starting with the ‘London North’ event on 4-5 May.
Frank has been charged with promoting the events, driving awareness and creating further buzz and excitement around the brand.
PHA Media previously handled the UK launch of the obstacle course designed by British Special Forces.
The account will be headed by group MD and founder of Frank, Andrew Bloch. The agency will report to Carol Gottshall, PR manager in the US, and Sarah Harvey, vice- president in the UK.
Ashley Pinakiewicz, Tough Mudder’s director of comms, said: ‘As the brand grows in the UK, we wanted to appoint an agency that can not only drive sign-ups and create further awareness, but also fits our key brand values of teamwork and camaraderie.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...