Kopparberg cider pitches out project work
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg is understood to be searching for comms support as it looks to move into the mainstream.
The brand is thought to be pitching out project work with a view to potentially handing over a retained brief.
An agency source told PRWeek that the brand was re-examining its comms, having grown market share since ‘starting off as a trendy alternative’ to brands such as Magners.
‘They’ve now got a bit more of a mainstream audience and they need to create work to reflect that wider appeal.’
Kopparberg is understood to be initially pitching work for its Cloudberry and Elderberry and Lime lines.
It was recently reported the Swedish brand was looking to promote its heritage and engage more with fans in an attempt at becoming less dependent on summer sales.
This will see it moving on a £10m ‘ün-established since 1882’ marketing campaign, which was launched last year and initially focused on music and arts.
Both Kopparberg and Margaret, an agency understood to be handling consumer work for the brand, declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...