Weber Shandwick lands account from law firm SNR Denton
Weber Shandwick has scooped a retained brief to handle comms for a newly merged top ten global law firm.
London: largest base for law firm Dentons
The agency will provide PR counsel and media outreach services to SNR Denton, which is set to become the seventh largest law firm in the world by headcount after agreeing a merger with Salans and FMC Law late last year.
The new firm will be called Dentons and will employ about 2,500 lawyers and professionals across the globe, with £1.3bn of revenues.
WS’ London practice will initially support the legal firm through its merger and then build the brand in Europe.
WS won the business via a three-way pitch and worked with SNR Denton on the initial merger announcement and messaging. The legal firm previously used Citigate Dewe Rogerson.
Jon McLeod, chairman UK corporate, financial and public affairs at Weber Shandwick, will handle the account, working with co-head of financial services Alex Brown.
The agency will report to Louise Ray-Hill, senior PR and comms manager EMEA at SNR Denton.
The integrated firm will have its largest base in London, though it will operate without an official HQ from major hubs in London, New York, Paris and Toronto.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...