Boutique denim brand Trilogy calls in M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment
Trilogy, the boutique denim brand, has appointed M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment as its retained agency following a competitive pitch.
Expansion: Trilogy stores
The agency is charged with providing ongoing PR support alongside a launch strategy for Trilogy’s new flagship store in Chelsea. M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment will also create seasonal PR campaigns for the fashion brand.
Laura Coller, account director at M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, will lead the account, reporting to Trilogy co-founder James Leslie.
Leslie said: 'This is a key year for Trilogy as we continue to expand and we look forward to working with the world class team at M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment who offer the traditional PR we’d expect from our agency, as well as creativity, big thinking and a robust approach.'
Trilogy launched in 2006 and has since opened four new stores across London.
M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment has worked with high-profile individuals including Eva Mendes, Alicia Keys, Rankin and Terry Richardson as part of its client work.
This week Club Med appointed M&C Saatchi PR following the launch of a major brand campaign.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...