Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
The Royal Mail's head of digital communications and communications planning Abby Guthkelch is leaving in April to join Ketchum.
Ketchum has appointed Guthkelch as head of digital and social media in the UK and she will take up the post in May.
She will report to Denise Kaufmann, partner and managing director of client service, and Stephen Waddington, European digital and social media director.
Ketchum has not had a digital head since the departure of Mo Lishomwa in September to join Adobe, which was followed by the arrival of Waddington.
Guthkelch has been in her current role for two years, helping to modernize the postal service’s 58-person comms team and overseeing the development and execution of internal and external comms programmes.
Her previous experience includes roles as account director at online agency RE Systems and joint investor relations and digital comms handler at property company Land Securities.
Kaufmann said: ‘Abby combines first rate social and digital communication expertise with the knowledge and frontline experience of helping brands modernise their communications.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...