Weber Shandwick revs up b2b practice
Weber Shandwick has launched a b2b offering led by its EMEA new business and enterprise director Peter Jacob.
Weber Shandwick Enterprise chief: Peter Jacob
Weber Shandwick Enterprise has already been awarded a UK and international brief by Williams Lea, a business process outsourcing company specialising in marketing and print management.
The division brings together a number of existing areas of expertise within the agency as well as a range of new services aimed at other client departments than marketing and communications.
Jacob said: ‘Our Enterprise offer will focus on bringing clients closer to their customers and prospects. From working directly with a client's sales teams to craft a compelling narrative story and sales pitch, to brokering new business and networking opportunities, Enterprise is about acting as a genuine new business driver for companies wanting a deeper level of engagement with a b2b audience.’
Weber Shandwick Enterprise will work closely with sister agency McCann Enterprise to offer clients in the b2b space a single integrated branding and marketing communications service.
The Williams Lea work was won in an agency selection process supported by intermediary Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...