Burson-Marsteller to handle SportAccord global comms
SportAccord, the member body for sporting federations such as FIFA and the International Rugby Board, has called in Burson-Marsteller to support its global comms activity.
SportAccord: Representing 107 sports bodies such as the World Taekwondo Federation
B-M will support the Swiss-based organisation and its 107 members in strengthening the SportAccord brand, including promoting its Multi-Sports Games.
SportAccord director general Vincent Gaillard said: ‘We are delighted to announce this new strategic communications partnership. We have a number of very exciting global projects that we will be developing over the coming months, such as our SportAccord Multi-Sports Games, and we look forward to working with Burson-Marsteller to ensure their success.
‘As our mission has grown, it has become clear that it was time to engage a global firm to ensure that our work on behalf of our members is properly communicated.’
The account will be led by Burson-Marsteller sports practice chairman for EMEA Dennis Landsbert-Noon from its Brussels office and global marketing team managing director Rhonda Brauer, from Los Angeles.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...