Breakthrough Breast Cancer in talks with agencies for awareness boost
Breakthrough Breast Cancer is holding discussions with a number of agencies.
Breakthrough Breast Cancer: Looking to boost awareness
The charity is considering appointing its first retained agency in more than three years as it looks to boost awareness of its work.
Head of PR Louise Foglia is leading the talks. She told PRWeek the organisation was at the ‘research and chemistry’ stage of meetings, which could lead to employing dedicated external comms support.
She confirmed that Breakthrough Breast Cancer had spoken to four comms agencies but added that the talks were not near pitch stage.
The charity appointed Kath Abrahams as its first director of engagement and income generation in February.
David Barker left his position as head of comms at Breakthrough Breast Cancer in January to become chief executive of charity Crohn’s and Colitis UK.
The news comes ahead of the launch of fundraising initiative Big Bounce in October.
It is hoped that the event, which takes place at London's The Roundhouse and include names from the world of entertainment, will help raise £1m for the charity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...