YO! Sushi hands consumer brief to LightBrigade
YO! Sushi has appointed LightBrigade to handle consumer PR including social media as it continues its UK expansion.
Yo! Sushi: Appointed LightBrigade
The account includes experiential and social media projects as well as operating a full-service press office and supporting its restaurant opening programme.
After 16 years in the UK, the brand is expected to open eight restaurants this year, adding to its 64 branches.
The account moves from Roche Communications, which has worked with the brand for around 12 years.
LightBrigade’s team will be lead by director Jo Marino, who will report to YO! Sushi head of marketing Graham Hawkey-Smith and senior marketing manager My Ly.
Hawkey-Smith said: ‘We were won over by the immediate chemistry with the LightBrigade team. The overall strategy they pitched was on a different level in terms of understanding how important social media is to a brand such as YO! Sushi.’
The agency will create a campaign for a product launch the brand has planned for June this year.
YO! Sushi is owned by private equity firm Quilvest and the company’s senior management team in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £42,000 + car allowance , Greater London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...